Customized Business Solutions
Excellent employees are not born. They are developed. Many of Wisconsin's premier companies, large and small, are taking advantage of the business and industry training provided by Wisconsin's Technical Colleges.
Our training and technical assistance are delivered in various formats to meet your needs, including:
- On-site training at your company or business during regular hours or various shifts.
- Training which uses the distance learning network and provides two-way audio and visual communication.
- Training through interactive computer/video or on the Internet.
Our training can be customized into any of the following:
- A quick-start training session on equipment or methods.
- A focused seminar format.
- An upgrade of employees' basic skills in math, reading, or communications.
- Long-term training to retain a quality workforce.
- Training to high-demand areas, such as technical skills training, computer-assisted applications, workplace assessment, quality processes, or supervisory development.
- Training to resolve specific technical problems, analyze workflow procedures or evaluate employee performance.
Our instructors and advisors are certified and have both academic and real-world career experiences. They bring expertise in business and marketing, trades and industry, health care, agriculture and agribusiness, and service occupations and technical fields. They provide customized training for more than 100,000 employees each year.
The Latest Technology
Technical college professionals specialize in helping companies organize and adopt new technologies to improve competitiveness. They also train employees to work effectively in this environment. Areas of focus include Continuous Quality Improvement, Organizational Leadership, and ISO/QS 9000 International Standards.
See actual stories of how customized workforce education helps businesses succeed.